Thumbnail Filmstrip of Any 3 Candles in a Med Flat Rate USPS Box (8.16/Candle) Images
Smoke Odor Exterminator Candles Facts:
- Made in the U.S.A., and a product of North Carolina
- Formulated using natural odor neutralizing enzymes, and a pariffin and soy wax blend
- Each candle is 13oz. and can burn for up to 70 hours
- Also known as Smoker Candles
- There are around 75 different scents in all, some year round and some seasonal
- We stock approximately 40 scents at a time. Get on our Email List to be notified of seasonal scent releases
How it works:
Smoke Odor Exterminator Candles are formulated with natural odor neutralizing enzymes that destroy odors rather than just masking them. The enzymes absorb the odor from their surroundings into the product, then the enzymes break down the odor's compound structure, and evaporate the by-product in the form of a clean, natural gas. During the evaporation process, the gas picks up the scent of the product and releases this fragrance into your office, home or car -- exterminating the odor and creating a pleasant fragrance for your enjoyment. It's what makes these products uniquely different from other air fresheners on the market.
Unlike other "odor eliminating products", Smoke Odor Exterminator Candles do not just mask odors -- but destroy them. Some example odor exterminating uses are for cigarettes, cigars, pipes, cannibis, pets, cooking, and other environmental odors.
Aside from the functional use of neutralizing odors, these candles are also delightful in their various scents' complex aromas.
A sample list of available scents: Lavender with Chamomile, Creamy Vanilla, Mulberry and Spice, Cinnamon Apple, Clothesline Fresh, Orange Lemon Splash, Bamboo Breeze, Sandalwood, Patchouli Amber, Nag Champa, Dragon's Blood, Hippie Love, Pineapple Coconut, Rasta Love, Happy Daze, Flower Power, Sugar Skull, Blue Serenity, Maui Wowie Mango, Trippy Hippie, Kiwi Twisted Strawberry, Cool Cucumber Honeydew, and many more seasonal scents ...