Thumbnail Filmstrip of World's Best Dish Cloths Images
Premium Made in the U.S.A. Dish Cloths Facts:
- We ship fast
- Made in the U.S.A. with tradition dating back to 1884
- Brightly colored, with classic colored stripes on white cloth pattern
- Each order gets at least four colors of cloths; all orders get some red, and there are many other colors; some cloths are dual striped with alternating color stripes
- Sanitary and ravel-free
- Durable, cotton-poly blended fibers
- Double Layered
- Thick and Absorbent
- Size is approximately 10" x 13"
- **Please Launder Once Before Use**
Here at Southland Trade, we know it can be difficult to find a great dish cloth that can withstand the test of time, wear, as well as one that dries easily after use. Our Premium Dish Cloths will remind you of traditions and times spent in the kitchen with your mother and grandmother. They have a homespun look featuring bold and colorful stripes. Not just any old dish rag can receive the title of World's Best Dish Cloth. We are proud to sell such a high quality item, with a great reputation, that supports American jobs.
Fundraising: Our dish cloths are used throughout the US by various groups as a great fundraising item. We offer the cloths in bulk quantities, at bulk discounted prices, to allow for resellers to make adequate margins on their fundraising projects. By far the most popular option is 10 dozen with free shipping included, for 1.29/cloth. We also offer "by the case" (600 cloths) pricing with free shipping, of 1.19/cloth.
Search terms: Dishcloth Dish Cloths Dish Towel Dish Towels dishclothes clothe cloth rag rags kitchen towel world's best dish cloth knited fundraising fund-raising